Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Hi everyone!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We've been rocking out here for over 7 months.... The people here are the heart and soul of what made the Spawn board such a cool place for so many years.

    I still check up on our old home every few days... to find the lost.... and then I see shit like that guy who posted the ps pic of Jon Goff getting blown by another guy... all I could think was...

    "Over here that little ass bite would not only have been banned... but would have had his balls stickied to the top of the page as a warning to any other trolls who thought they were a comedian." [img]mad.gif[/img]

    So... you'll find that we're very friendly here. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member swhalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    welcome [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Welcome.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member blackrhyno's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2004
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome Aboard!

    The exits are here here and there. If you feel te need to use them you WILL be SHOT! or sent to Peekers house, in which case I think I'd rather be shot!!!

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm, I don't know about that...

    Peeker's house = [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    Shot in the head = no [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    I'm going to Peeker's house

  8. #18
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to the way things should be!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Violator III's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 4th, 2004
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you very much everyone!

    I still check out the Spawn board, but I don't post, there are too many trolls for me and I'd rather not put up with 'em if I don't have to.

    I feel more at home with the people I've gotten to know and their sense of humor, which I miss.

    Now keep one eye on the shadows, for there I sit...watching...waiting...

  10. #20
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Violator III:
    Now keep one eye on the shadows, for there I sit...watching...waiting...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] ...Oh god!...You didn't just see what I was doing, did you?
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Welcome to the good board!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •